- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- LLM Intellectual Property Law with commendation - UK Trade Mark Litigation
- Post Graduate Certificate with commendation - Intellectual Property Litigation
- BA Hons History
- 2021 Legal 500: "Kieron Taylor is excellent. He manages and protects our whole portfolio and treats it as if it were his own. He is extremely trustworthy, reliable and commercially astute".
- 2020 Legal 500: Recommended Individual.
- 2019 WTR 1000: "Kieron Taylor also stands out from the crowd". "He exercises excellent legal judgement, is deeply knowledgeable and gives commercially pertinent advice, while working to extremely tight timetables". "A student of history, he knows where trademark law has been and where it is heading, which makes him a percipient adviser on complex contentious and non-contentious matters".
- 2019 Legal 500: "Extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly and provides excellent service".
- 2018 WTR 1000: “Particular kudos also goes to Kieron Taylor, a “punctual, accurate, knowledgeable, reasonable and upfront trademark attorney who thinks outside the box”. “He works tirelessly for his clients and is utterly dedicated”.
- 2018 Legal 500: "An overall excellent grasp of trade mark matters in the UK and the EU as a whole and is able to provide well rounded advice when required. He takes a sensible, commercial approach and understands litigation risk".
- 2017 Legal 500: Recommended Individual.
- 2016 Legal 500: "Very professional and friendly".
Kieron Taylor is an IP director and a member of the firm’s trade mark and litigation practice groups. Kieron is a chartered UK trade mark attorney, a European trade mark attorney, a member of the UK Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys and an authorised litigator in the High Court.
Kieron’s trade mark practice includes work in many different fields of technology and commerce. Kieron has particular expertise in the fields of fashion, charities, building, construction, food and beverages, retail and industrial products.
Kieron manages global IP portfolios for a number of major brands. He advises on elements of trade marks and allied rights including protection, exploitation and also enforcement on a multijurisdictional level. His clients range from individual rights holders and SMEs to multinational trade mark owners.
Kieron seeks to fully understand his client’s business and seeks to focus on the heart of any problem to provide advice that is as commercially relevant as possible. He is fiercely loyal to his clients and brings attention to detail and a very thorough knowledge of the law, which he combines with his strong business focus to provide excellent service to a growing number of clients from the UK and from across the world.
Kieron is very active in litigation and always seeks to provides commercially astute advice. He has personally acted for clients in a wide variety of tribunals including at the High Court, Court of Appeal and the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court. He is also very active for clients at the EUIPO and appears regularly in hearings and oppositions at the UKIPO, being one of the most frequently instructed attorneys to act in opposition hearings at the UKIPO year on year.
Kieron travels frequently to the US and regularly attends conferences held by the International Trademark Association (INTA).
Kieron joined the firm in 2007 and has 20 years of experience as an IP attorney. He has an undergraduate degree from the University of Birmingham and a master’s degree in law from Nottingham Trent University.